Re: [LI] Mouse doesnt work in X

Saik wrote:
> I've installed Linux RH 6.1 from PCQ, few days back and couldn't get my
> mouse to work. tryed all possible combinations of mouse given - serial, MS,
> 3 butt, 2 nutt etc. My mouse happen to be a serial 3-butt and works fine
> with w98.

if it works in windows, it would work in Linux. At least, we don't have
any hardware problem at hand... right now... check which port are you
working on...
is it lpt(n) = stty(n-1).. Enable emulation. I have similar 3 btton
mouse but it works as 2 button + emulation mode only... still Mice
usually work.