Re: [LI] Motif 2.0.1 libraries

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for the help.

> > I have got static binary of xplore file manager, but
> > it requires
> > Motif 2.0.1
> >

> u say static binary and u say it requires libs? Static
> binaries are MEANT to run without relinking them at
> runtime. They have the lib. appended to their existing
> code. Wel... NEwayz... either u've got a type up
> there, or i'm not getting what u're driving at. Either
> way i definitely have a solution! ;-)

But the xplore author say that you need Motif libraries to run
the Static binary. I will try lesstif and post about my progress
on the list.

--
Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card ?Visit:http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/linux.html

Web Site : http://geocities.com/rfowkar/      Email : rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"If you can't make it good, at least make it look good."
Bill Gates