Re: Fw: [LI] satyam mail

Hi

Sorry for the comment but can't help it.

> Dear Mukund,
>     I haven't experienced that sort of a problem on ETH as
> yet. Are you facing such a problem when you connect using win, linux or
> unix.
>     May be when ETH becomes as crowded as Sathyam it will be slow too ;-) .

Sorry to say, ETH too runs at **pathetic** speeds at times. I have seen
speeds like 5bps-6bps in kppp details. No joke I am serious. It took
exactly 20 minutes to reload linuxtoday homepage in netscape. Horrible
waste of my hard earned money!!-:(

 Bye
  Shridhar