Fw: [LI] satyam mail

----- Original Message -----
From: Mukund Deshmukh <betacomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Linux India <linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Satyam is unable to bear the load of more than 25 mail per down load ,
speed
> of mail download drops to 1 mail per minit. Has any one experieced it.
> Mukund Deshmukh,
> Beta Computronics Pvt. Ltd.
> Nagpur.
> Website http://betacomp.com

Dear Mukund,
    I haven't experienced that sort of a problem on ETH as
yet. Are you facing such a problem when you connect using win, linux or
unix.
    May be when ETH becomes as crowded as Sathyam it will be slow too ;-) .
    Have you checked line conditions and other harware parameters.
    How do you configure I-Net connections like Sathyam on to linux.
Is it possible to configure similar to windows.
Please help.
Arun