Re: [LI] Easy Linux ( probs )

Hi Khader,
Sorry for the late. Tryout the following from the commandline

#register -w 2 -s Buttons Mouse
#register -w psaux -s Dev Mouse
#register -w PS/2 -s Prot Mouse

I think now it should be up.

Now check it with the following

#register -s \* Mouse

Archan Paul
archanp@xxxxxxxxxxx
Lateral Software Technology (Linux Lab), Chennai, India