Re: [LI] Easy Linux ( probs )

Hi there,
Well, yes it was using /dev/gpmdata but that did not make it work,
so I changed it to PS/2  and that should have worked cause I am making it
point to
the device itself. Am I wrong here ?? And yes gpm is working fine without
any problem.
Now what could the problem be ??
TIA
Regards
     Khader

Syed Khader Vali                  Debian 2.2.4 ( potato )
skhader@xxxxxxxxxx             Kernel 2.3.39
Live Free or Die                       http://www.cfp2000.org

Dakshinamurthy Karra <kd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 01/14/2000 05:46:26 PM

It can't be if you did not modify the XF86Config. If I remember right,
easy linux uses gpm as the mouse input for X server. Check if the gpm is
configured properly and working.