Re: [LI] Telnet and scripts

Hi there,
Well, I did try that but there seems to be prob here ;-(
when someone telnets login is exec'ed and login has to be exec'ed only
from the lowest level shell and cannot be called from another shell script.
Is there anyway to circumvent this ! ;-(
TIA
     Khader

P.S: Actually I have got a really fundo script which is really kewl ;-) And
I want it exec'ed when
someone connects but with the shell script ( modified to call login from
within ), I get immediately disconnected
with the error that login has to be exec'ed from the lowest level ;-(

Syed Khader Vali                  Debian 2.2.4 ( potato )
skhader@xxxxxxxxxx             Kernel 2.3.39
Live Free or Die                       http://www.cfp2000.org

"Binand Raj S." <binand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 16-01-2000 04:56:56 PM

finger stream tcp nowait root /usr/sbin/tcpd /home/binand/bin/fingerd.sh