Re: [LI] Netscape Halts

On Fri, Jan 14, 2000 at 11:44:00AM +0530, Aruneesh Salhotra wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a system configuration of Pentium 233 MHz with 32 MB of RAM.
> I have been expriencing a strange problem while running Netscape.

My experience is that there are bugs in Netscape, which get trigerred
when you have more than a couple of windows open or have some parallel
activity going on inside the browser process.

There is no work around for these bugs. The code base that Netscape
4.x is derived from is too large and kludgy to maintain.

Wait for Mozilla to be production quality.

	-Arun