[LI] Netscape Halts

Hi,
I have a system configuration of Pentium 233 MHz with 32 MB of RAM.
I have been expriencing a strange problem while running Netscape.

At times, netscape simply stops responding, and when i minimize and then
maximize the windows, there is no data on the screen, which is nothing
but Netscape has halted.
Even when i see the processes, there is an instance of Netscape, but
even after killing that process, the window does not dissappear.

is there any method to revive the windows.
Aruneesh