[LI] most Urgent :file with *.prz extension.

Hi all,
	I was visiting www-4.ibm.com. which is Linux site. There i got a
link indicatiing "why Linux storming Market". On click i get a download
command and file was ICE_Linux.exe. When i uncompressed it i got a file
ICE_Linux.PRZ. This file i am not able to open either in StarOffice or
Powerpoint. Can any one tell about where can I open this

As I have to make a presentation on Linux tomorrow at 11.30 AM immediate
response will be of great help to me
Thanks
--S.K. Singh--