RE: [LI] Unicenter TNG for Linux free

I've used Ingres II beta for Linux. It is by no means complete. Contains
only DBMS server. No NET, no STAR, no development tools except ESQLC...
(Bias alert1: I've worked heavily on Ingres at some point of time.)

As far as Unicenter TNG is concerned, I haven't used it on Linux but from
what I know about it in general, I will not recommend that product even to
my enemies! (Bias alert2: Our company struggled to deploy the white elephant
and I know the state of it today.)
<#include std-disclaimer.h>