Re: [LI] Unicenter TNG for Linux free

Prakash,

Via the framework, you can discover your network and come to know the topology
of your network. It's good when you have to document your network :-)

Apart from that you can use it for some event management and co-relation i.e.
getting traps from SNMP enabled machine on the networks. I believe there are a
couple of utilities available to too that work along with the framework and give
you more information.

Hope this helps.

- Gaurav

"N.A. Prakash" <prakash@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on 01/14/2000 01:59:27 PM