[no subject]

We have installed Redhat Linux in our mailserver and we set the POP3
account earlier and send mail through client machine in windows98 through
OUTLOOK Express and working fine. No we upgrade to Redhat 6.1 and when we
sending message to outside, one error is coming as follows. What shall i
do. Please suggest.

ERROR MESSAGE :
  The message could not be sent, Relaying denied, Port 25 secure(SSC) No,
Server Error; 550, Error No. 0x800CCC79.

Dillip Kumar Barik, M.Com. PGDCM
Programming Assistant,
Computer Centre,
Regional Engineering College,