[LI] samba and apache

hai,
i installed samba in my linux box and it works fine with win nt.but when i
tried to connect to a 98 machine ,i am able to view the linux machine from
network neighbourhood.but when i double click i get the message "network
busy".i don't know how this can happen 'cause i have just a linux machine and
a 98 machine.when use the commands "smbclient" or "smbmount " from my linux
box i get the message "protocol negotiation" failed .could somebody please
help me.

where can i get a detailed documentation on configuring an apache web server.
thanks
anup