Re: [LI] ifconfig and eth0

Hi there,
However you can add these two lines in the "/etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit" :
" route add blah blah" & "ifconfig blah blah". This will do the rest for you every time your boot your linux system. All above settings are typical & should work for your network cards otherwise let us know the details of your network card.
HTH
Pankaj Mathur