RE: [LI] KEY: EB8AF92-EDFA37F - the answer !!

This e-mail is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have received this
e-mail in error,  please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete
the document.
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited A.C.N. 005 357 522
Hi all,

This mail is just to prevent further queries on what this thread is about.
Here is THE answer (according to me) :-

When someone subscribes to this list from the web site, an email is sent to
his email id with a key (which is what you see in the subject). The
potential lister is then supposed to reply to majordomo with this key in the
subject or body.

Somebody replied to the list instead of majordomo. In addition, either
he/she or his/her mailer added the message ** Reply Requested When
Convenient **.

Other people on the list probably thought it was some PGP key or whatever
and kept replying to the email and kept the thread alive.

There is nothing in this thread and please lay it to rest !!

Anoop