[LI] Video boards

I am interested in picking up a BT848/BT878 compatible TV/video card for
use with Linux and BeOS that hooks into your existing display card via the
feature adaptor (and does not replace your existing display card).

Does anyone know which cards sold in India use this chip, and what I can
expect to pay for such a card? Bangalore-based sources would be welcome.

Atul