Re: [LI] Test. Please ignore...

Sudhakar Chandrasekharan proclaimed:
> Please ignore if this accidentally reaches the mailing list.

Looks like it *did* reach the mailing list.  Sorry folks.  Why am I adding
to the noise?  Well.  To let you folks know that in about 2 hours I will
shutdown sendmail on my machine.  This means that people would not be able
to post to the various LI lists that I am hosting.  Do I hear you asking
why?  Well.  It is to ensure that the configuration thinggie is
straightened out.

Sorry for the downtime.

Thaths
--
Marge: Looks like you were saved by a Christmas tree.
Homer: And somebody wanted to get rid of it in April!