Re: [LI] GNU tar-1.11.8 - y2k !?

Hi all,

<sarcastic>
I am using GNU tar 1.12 on my NT box using Cygwin B20.1 latest snapshot.

when I give the following command on my machine I get a error.

bash-2.02$ tar xvfI xx.bz2
tar: invalid option -- I
Try `tar --help' for more information.

Where as the same command works fine on my Linux box. What is the
problem?

BTW, my name is Dakshinamurthy (kd for short) and I am the one
(ir)responsible for starting the linux-india domain.
</sarcastic>

Some people never learn ;-)

-- KD