[LI] SiS 6326 / Samtron 55E

Hi,

I re-installed Linux on my system. I use a Blaster Exxtreme
(supported) and Samtron 50E (not specifically supported). The
installtion proceeded without a hitch when I chose the Samtron 5E
driver. Custom installation gave me trouble instead. Anybody here
had the same/similar kind of trouble?

Isn't there any way I can install SB clone drivers for my Yamaha
YM724?  :(
Last year, somebody mentioned that he/she was able to use the
OPL3-SAx drivers on this card. Can you tell me how you did it?

Bye,
Arun.