Re: [LI] Re: Buggy RH 6.1

On Mon, 1 Jan 1996, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> However, re the third party utilities you shipped in the CD, there are
> some legit bones people have to pick.  Lots of the stuff PCQ shipped in
> the RH6.1 CD (Abiword, say) is in still in Alpha.

<snip>

> give some GtK widget errors on compilation (at least two or three
> people  (including me) have reported this - and I am running a default
> Gnome Workstation install).  Fixes welcome.

So? You expect PCQ to fix it? Hey, PCQ just makes CDs available with the
stuff that it downloaded from the net. In fact, most of the stuff was
downloaded and included on specific request by readers and LI members -
complete with URLs! Check the archives of this list from September 1999!

Let's get real here! You seem to think that PCQ is Linus Torvalds, Bob
Young and Alan Cox all rolled into one!

Atul