RE: [LI] [Offtopic ?] Data Structures

> There are many good books on Data Structure. Some of them I'm
> listing here :
> (sorry for spelling)

^^^ I'll take the liberty of correcting your spelling a bit :)  As Dale
Carnegie says - "There's nothing sweeter to a man than his own name", so

> 1]      Data Structure, By- Shemur Lipsuiz
> Publication-Tata McGraw Hill, Price- 310/-

Seymour Lipschitz

> 2]      Data structure and algorithms, By- Horwitz & Sahani, > Publication- Galgotia Publication, Price- around 200/-

Ellis Horowitz and Sartaj Sahni - the best.  From Strangler (Gala
Ghotiya) Publications as we used to call it <g>

> 3]      Data Structure using C & C++, By- Tenanbaum, Publication-
> Prentice Hall, Price- 195/- OR 225/-

Andrew Tannenbaum (this is the EEE - Eastern Economy Edition)

You can also try the simpler ones - Balagurusamy / Kanetkar / Stan Kelly
Bootle (generic C language) if you find that the above are too heavy.

hth
--
Suresh Ramasubramanian       | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxx [KCircle]
Ph. +(91-40)3736553, 3745398 | eFax. +(1-603)590-5437