RE: [LI] [Offtopic ?] Data Structures

Hi,
	There are many good books on Data Structure. Some of them I'm
listing here :
1]	Data Structure, By- Shemur Lipsuiz (sorry for spelling)
Publication-Tata McGraw Hill, Price- 310/-
2]	Data structure and algorithms, By- Horwitz & Sahani, Publication-
Galgotia Publication, Price- around 200/-
3]	Data Structure using C & C++, By- Tenanbaum, Publication- Prentice
Hall, Price- 195/- OR 225/-

I think you should go like this [1]--> [3]-->[2]
Ajit
Best way to learn Linux is to put comments in the source code