Re: [LI] Attention: 3d card owners

Hi there,
Welcome to LI from ILUG-HYD! BTW why did it take you so long to
jump on to LI  and spread your programming skills ??
What happened to the game you were writing for Linux ??
;-)
And maybe you want to share something about that so that we can
enhance the code !! What say ??
Eagerly waiting for the game !!! ;-)

( A lazy question ) Does q3-demo run on S3-Trio3D AGP !!! ( Don't laugh !!
I am not a hardcore gamer
I only play 16 hours out of 24 hours , sleep is first priority  ;-)
And that's what I call "Coming with a Bang ! " ;-)
     Khader