[no subject]

I have a CA810 motherboard that has a built in video
and sound
card.The video card uses main system ram for its video
memory.
X loads fine and everething works allright except that
the resolution is very low(320x480 i think).Is there a
way to improve the resolution and does anyone lese use
this card
.I think the problem is because X isnt able to
decipher how much
video memory i have which should be ample since i have
64MBRAM(which
 a part of is being used for video mem).
The second problem i am facing is with my 10/100Mbps
fast ethernet card PCI base-tx from LanBit.
ifconfig eth0 192.168.0.1 says SIOCSIFaddr:device not
found.
Me thinks this is because my card driver has not been
compiled into the kernel?
I would like to know if any one else uses this card.
Its pretty common in india.Also i checked the
documentation for a
list of supported card brands but didnt find LAn Bit
listed so any advice?