Re: [LI] Perl & Browser config

--- "T.R. Seshan" <trseshan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> U mean , try to run ur perl scripts from the Linux
> box?

Ans: No, my Linux box has the perl Scripts. I want to
run those scripts from my win95/Nt mc.

> U r talking bout CGI concept?

Ans: Yes, I am talking abt that. Tell me how to do
that. I want to create a web server where I can run
html files and perl scripts. Html files run well. But
when I run the perl scripts(which are in Linux box)
from my win95/NT mc, instead of executing in the
browser, the black screen of MSDOS opens and execute
there.

pinku