[LI] Multiple copies of same messages

Hi everybody,
	Have you noticed that we are receiving multiple copies of the same
postings in the digest. It sure wastes bandwidth. Also it is pretty irritating.
Can something be done about it?
	Also, the message from the LID about saving bandwidth ineffect
wastes the same. Why keep repeating the same message after every
posting ? Once at the begining of the Digest should be enough.
	I think that we should move from being a mailing list to newsgroups. It
will be more convenient.

Wishing you a very happy new year,
Soumava