Re: [LI] SiS 6326 / Samtron 55E

Hello Arun,
	I have installed RH6.1 on my system(Samtron 45Bn monitor a SiS
6326 AGP with 8MB RAM) and it is working perfectly well(I mean including
X server). But during the display configuration I have chosen custom
option as there is no monitor option available for my system. I hope your
problem with the X-Server lies here.
	Even then if u don't find the solution do write the problem.

VIVEK
IIIT-HYDERABAD.        		`-(*)-----(*)'
vivek@xxxxxxxx		"My Hardware runs better without windows"
		A problem is an opportunity in work clothes.
						-Henry J. Kaiser