Re: [LI] How to diagnose?

On Mon, 27 Dec 1999, Uday Kumar Khatua wrote:

->
->
->Nagarjuna,
->how is your machine behaving now?
->When all the usual reasons have been eliminated.......
->
->check for disk free.
->give your machine a reboot, it often works for windows :-)
->
->Hey and if you manage to figure out the cause, do drop a mail about it...

I have been closely observing the machine performance for the last several
days.  The machine is up and running for the last 12days.  After that
there havent been many delays that I can recognize.  Nothing to note from
the log files. I have plenty of diskplace free, swap and sufficient memory.
It looks like the problem has disappeared.

Nagarjuna

Nagarjuna G.
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, TIFR, Mumbai. INDIA
Phones: Office: 556 7711, 555 4712, 555 5242    Residence: 2155604
Fax: 091 - 22 - 556 6803
email: nagarjun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx