[LI] startx & error message

Hi Friends,

When I startx I could see the following message on the console( after using
ctrl-alt+f1 key combination)  : --

error opening security policy file /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xserver/SecurityPolicy
sh:/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/xkbcomp no such file or directory.
Couldn't load xkb keymap falling back to pre-xkb keymap.

It looks as if some problem with the keyboard configuration ? But I have chosen
US keyboard using setup. ( my backspace key does not function normally under X,
it deletes the previous character in console mode but in X it deletes the next
character. Can I solve this problem ? How ? )

 Due to the above error there is some delay in starting X server. What
should I do to prevent the above error message ?

Thanks in advance.

Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card ?Visit:http://geocities.com/rfowkar/linux.html

Web Site : http://geocities.com/rfowkar/      Email : rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my
life there."     -Charles F. Kettering