Re: [LI] Linux Tips & Tricks

 hi;
It is great to find it out that you were successfull in
configuring the sis 6215c card. I am also having the same card
and i had tried two or three ways with ouny succes :(. including the tip
given in the www.linux-india.org/sis.

Can you please help me in configuring the 6215c card.
I have samtron 728fxl monitor
thanks in advance