Re: [LI] ETH Connectivity...

| Dear Friends,
|
| I am new to Linux and new on I'net connection. Plz help me getting
connected to
| ETH.
|
| Thanx.

Dear Navin
    If you have a dial up connection with ETH then what you can do
is download wvdial from the net or I can mail that to you personally
it does all your modem initialization chat scripts etc. etc.
Alternatively you can go to  http://linuxindia.virtualave.net
there they have a link explaining how to get connected to vsnl, If you
have a dial-up connection then I suppose settings would be very similar
except for the server addresses.

regards
Aditya