Re: [LI] partitions!!!!

> i have 3 scsi hdd- 1 gb each, and want to install linux- i want to
> dedicate ONE partition of ATLEAST 1500mb root.

I don't know if it is possible to span partitions. In ANY O/S.
Why can't you have a normal partitioning scheme?

PArtition 	RAM

/boot 		16m
/swap 		32m or RAM, whichever is greater
/tmp 		50m
/usr		1 GB and be selective about NOT duplicating your packages.
		[I had 6 GB on the same HDD so installed EVERYTHING]
/home		Total that you wish to allocate to your users
/		100m
/opt		100m
/usr/src	100m
/opt		200 m