Re: [LI] partitions!!!!

I think you cannot span one partition over multiple physical drives in Linux,
but I'm not sure.

Why do you need one 1.5 GB partition anyway ? Why not two partitions of 1 GB
each ?

Biswa.

Sandeep Singh Cheema <cheemas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on 12/21/99 03:14:32 PM

Please respond to linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx