Re: [LI] Help Trident 9750 AGP

---------Included Message----------
>Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 13:45:06 +0530
>From: "Linux" <linuxkabadi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [LI] Help Trident 9750 AGP
>
>I came around a P-II 300 machine with Trident 3DImage 9750 Video Card
with 4
>MB VRAM .When running Xconfigurator it says the ideal resoluton for
the
>X-windows would be 1024x768 but doesnt work at this resolution . The
>computer hangs when I start the X server .It works only at a resolution
of
>300x200 .Please help

search
>the archive at http://lists.linux-india.org/ before posting your
question
>to avoid repetition and save bandwidth.

---------End of Included Message----------

The resolution actually depends on the horizental and Vertical sync
range of your monitor. Try using lower values and then gradually going
to higher ones till you get the proper resolution. For starting you can
choose something like Non Interlaced SVGA etc.

Arijit