[no subject]

Hi,
   I have PCI64 Creative Sound Card. I have RH 6.1 in my system. I think the
OS has not detected the card as I am unable to play  audio CDs. Please let
me know how to load the driver for the same ;does it come along with the
OS.( I loaded from PCQ ) ?Help me.
  One more query is regarding the video card. I have Trident 9750 ( 4 MB
VRAM ). As suggested by some of the friends here , I modified to config file
but achieved nothing; could not start the X .
  Please suggest. Please give the solutions in detail for these.
Thanks in advance.
Sachin