Re: [LI] freebsd v/s linux

On Tue, Dec 21, 1999 at 01:41:20AM +0530, Rajesh Fowkar wrote:
> Cool link on FreeBSD v/s Linux
>
> http://www.futuresouth.com/~fullermd/freebsd/bsdvlin.html

What's cool about it ? It's out and out FreeBSD advocacy.
If I was looking for an easy to use UNIX like OS, for which plenty of
support is available on the net, I'd stick with Redhat Linux.

But for those of you who have tried BSD and would like to use
it either for technical or political reasons, I have setup a
mailing list.

bsd-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

	-Arun