[LI] Anybody interested in a community effort on Linux.

Hello everybody,

We would like to develop a web based test preparation tool for Linux.
certification. The Linux Professional institute at www.lpi.org has been
putting together a series of certification exams.  The first in the series
General Linux part 1 (1a) is due to be realeased in January.
LPI is a non profit organization sponsered by Linux vendors.

In this light we propose to build a web based test preparation tool  that
follows the format of this  exam.  This will be a community effort aimed at
giving test takers an oppurtunity to practise before taking the real exams.

This will give us a chance to give something back to the community.

We at intellinux will support the infrastructure and plan to use Zope
(www.zope.org) , HTML and javascript  in this effort.

First task  on the list is to create a web site for disseminating information
about this effort.

Please let us know if you
are interested at contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  The plan is to keep it free just
like Linux.