Re: [LI] Mime-Version: 1.0

| Linux Learning Centre, the First Exclusive Linux Training School in India,
| is conducting a 4-day crash course on the Linux OS starting on 20th
| December 1999, at the Institute premises. Linux enthusiasts, Systems
| Administrators on other OSs can use this opportunity for a quick migration
| to the Linux OS.

Mr. Taranath,
    This is not a flame. There are two things to say
1. Please use commercial Tag.
2. Please change message subject to suit your message body

I have schedules to meet, yet if I go through a message subject
which says Mime Version 1.0 and has commercial stuff it wastes
time. Please note that I do read a lot of messages from this list.
What say List members?

:)

regards
Aditya