[LI] Re: Linux India Digest V1 #445

Dear TuxFans,
 Attn : Gandalf Mithrandir
 REf  : LILO and fdisk /mbr from Linux Digest #445
2 years ago, when I installed Linux on my i486, I was
also left with the same *LI*.
Toggle (On/Off) the LBA Mode flag associated with your
HDD in BIOS.
If you want to remove that from the MBR, the fdisk/mbr
should work, else try cleanmbr utility provided with
QuickHeal (I am not sure).

Pl. hlp me with installing NT and Linux together.

Amar.
amar_patil@xxxxxxxxx
91-80-3323479.

// Work Less, Think Smart //