[LI] Re: Linux India Digest V1 #417

Dear Friends,

Iam very happy to introduce myself.  Working as a
system adnminstrator for Windows NT. P assed MCSE
last year. From a month i got the interst in Linux.
Installed the KDE & Gnome, as iam a windows buff. But
couldn't get the 640*480 resoulation.  I have a SIS
6215 c card. I am thankful to the Guy who asked about
this & to the answered gem.

Thanks guys,

Ramesh.V.K
--- Linux India Digest