Re: [LI] how to get a whole web site off the net ?

On Sun, 19 Dec 1999, you wrote:
> hi sathya
>     check out www.rpmfind.net
 Thanks

> Do we have a Linux mirror in India. I didn't see one in the list.
> How about starting one.
Good idea,  fellow men/women will not have to surf over the seas and it is
certainly a pleasure to see India on the list of mirrors.
Unfortunately I am  not in the motherland, but hey if you can lay
your hands on a box and get a pipe to the net, bring it on and put me down on
the list of volunteers.
thanks
sathya