Re: [LI] Any Explorer look-alikes

 Hi

   It's installed with KDE. It's part of KDE.

 To switch from GNOME to KDE, run 'startkde' from an xterm window.

 Then go to KDE menu from GNOME startup menu. In system or settings, you
should find a desktop switching tool. I don't remember the exact location.
Explore around to find it. It' is in menus.
 Run it and change to your environment to KDE. Restart X. And enjoy.

 The home icon on KDE panel runs KFM. Or you can right click on desktop
and choose 'execute command' to run KFM yourself.

 Happy linuxing.

 Bye
  Shridhar