Re: [LI] Re: DVD-ROM on Linux?

Subba Rao wrote:

> The only benefit, I see with this device, is entertainment. There is nothing
> else to it. If it is entertainment only, then it is better off with Microsoft
> platform.

	Speak for yourself!!! DVD is the next big thing in digital media
technology and will definitely supersede CDs. It is the future whether u
like it or not (or if something better comes along :))

	BTW: What has "entertainment" got to do with MS. I use ONLY linux and i
am ga-ga over DVD and related technology. There are lots of us
desperately waiting for full fledged DVD support on Linux.

-- Shanu