Re: [LI] kcore wasting space in /proc

ROFL... sorry rajesh... tried very hard to stop that!! tell me
something... you got 48megs of RAM??

The /proc FS is a virtual FS, and it doesn't take up any space on your
HDD. The file kcore is actually a copy of your memory image.

If you are looking for some fun, you could try doing
`cat /proc/kcore > /dev/audio` :-)

--Indra.