[LI] Console

Hi All,

I just installed mandrake 6.1 on my computer and just got x windows
working.... my problem is when i open console window, all what i can see is
black area, no prompt, though it's there because the cursur after the prompt
blinks. i set the background black and the font white, but all black. The same
thing happened when i invoke xvidtune. The window appeared but there is
nothing that i can read inside it. It happens just like when windoze freezz.
the same thing also happen to a couples of program... other part of window
seem ok right now. I think there is problem with my X.. can you help me?

Adityan