Re: [LI] Web Server problem solved

>From the comments inside my /etc/hosts

# By the way, Arnt Gulbrandsen <agulbra@xxxxxxxxxxx> says that 127.0.0.1
# should NEVER be named with the name of the machine.  It causes problems
# for some (stupid) programs, irc and reputedly talk. :^)

About /etc/HOSTNAME

A FQDN describes your complete name which means host name and domain name.
I cannot tell you the programs which might be offended if /etc/HOSTNAME
does not have the domain name part. :/