Re [LI] Help: Drivers for Compaq Proliant 1600

We are using RHL 6.0 on our Proliant 5000 for quite some time. The network
card is on board same as yours. The installation detects it too. Why do not
you try RHL 6.0 instead of RHL 5.2.

K K Pareek, J K Cement Works, PO- NIMBAHERA, Raj-312617
E-mail: kkpareek@xxxxxxxx