Re: [LI] How to copy files and dir from one Linux machine to another

Hi there,
Try NFS.
There is an NFS/Networking HOWTO which was very useful to me.
HTH
     Khader

Syed Khader Vali                  Debian 2.2.1 ( potato )
skhader@xxxxxxxxxx             Kernel 2.3.32-pre2
# 91-80-5262355                Extn:2527

"Joseph John" <joseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 12/16/99 11:50:40 AM

        I am able to pine and telnet to one another , Now what should I do
to copy the files from one machine to another without doing an ftp