[LI] Cd-Writing doubts

I had created Cd on my linux system by using the following sequence

mount -t iso9660 -o ro,loop=/dev/loop0 cd_image /cdrom

cdrecord -v speed=2 dev=0,6,0  -data  cd_image

The problem is that the CD which I had created is not readable by
other Operating system such as windows and NT.
how to write a Cd which is readable by all the Operating systems
for example like  PCQ's CD
containing both dos as well as linux files

thanx in advance